Wednesday, December 30, 2009

An ode to 2010...

Here is the post. The post we've all been waiting for. The wonderful New Years post. Ah, what will my new years resolution(s) be? What fierce last words will I have for 2009? A lot of pressure here. First, I decide that I am so ready for 2010. Like, I REALLY mean it. I am so ready for a new year and all of the surprises it will bring. I had a crucial relaization the other night while on a little venture in the woods off 95 - nbd. I cant live my life scared to do things...with restrictions...no more what ifs. I need to live in the moment. To all my counseling buffs...I need to live in the "here and now".


So I am going to do just that. Tomorrow is going to be FANTASTIC. I get to spend it with almost all of my favorite people in the ENTIRE world. What is a better way to ring in 2010? People that make me laugh, make me a better person and people that have helped me through the bumps in the road of 2009.
Last year - NYE 2009 - with newly engaged Buliciousssssssss :)

I dont know what 2010 has in store for me. I cannot prepare for it. I can try to - take it each day as it comes. Living in the moment. I dont know much. But I do know that I get to enjoy it with my favorites. Sooo fierce! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment