Thursday, December 17, 2009

Organization

In the spirit of Madeline's wonderful blog A Big To-Do I have have found something rather inappropriate that I feel I need for Christmas. Madeline had posted wonderfully inappropriate ornaments, that I have already passed on to my mother to be added to my stocking. As I was looking online, I found something else I felt that I needed.

Sadly, Christmas is next week. I'm sure Santa and his elves have already gotten my gifts all packaged and ready to go! However, for those of you that know I am a chronic list maker, I feel that these tabs would be essential to my life of organization. Unfortunately, I STILL cannot figure out how to post pictures on here because I am super cool. So here is the link instead.

I feel that it would help me embrace the funny side of life, while trying to stay overly organized.

Last night, I went out for happy hour with my ladies (as we try to do almost every Wednesday). We are all such serious planners that I brought my 2009 AND 2010 planner in case of a planning emergency. I did not realize until just now how lame I am. Officially.

1 comment:

  1. dear god, these are fantastic!!!!!!

    i just ordered my 2010 planner, it's precious!
    just a simple blue planner with a chocolate little horseshoe on the front with writing "2010 will be my lucky year"
    love.it.

    ReplyDelete