Friday, December 4, 2009

Adding some postivity to the mix...

Today is the 7th day of working in a row. On top of school. I hate myself right now. Well not really, but lets juts say im in a foul mood. So...as a way to get myself out of this funky mood I have decided to talk about my favorite things! I figured it would perk me up :)

1. making lists (as you can see). i make lists for everything. and have sub-categories within each list. like my christmas gifts list. oh man. i have each person i am getting a gift for, what im getting them and then a seperate list for each store and what to buy there! wow i never realized how terribly lame that was until now.

2. my day planner. i love writing appointments in there (including happy hours with my favorites!) i am so busy that if i dont write something down then it wont happen. i seriously love it. as matter of fact, i am seriously conisdering getting it out right now...

3. coffee. i love coffee but it was to be sweet. hazelnut?! yes. starbucks white mocha? yes. vanilla latte? yes.

4. the internet/online shopping. i am not even going to begin to explain this one. lets just say i am addicted.

5. wine. dear lord i love me some wine. food is a way to a mans heart, huh? well wine is the way to mine. oh wait. i cant forget margaritas. they give me serious indigestion, but i am totally ok with that. its worth it.

6. football. redskins. london fletcher. enough said.

7. music. i love music. i love 80s music, early awful 90s music, anything i can dance to and slow jams. perf. sometimes i love emo music because my little emo friend sammy plays it all the time.

8. target. i love how when i go there to buy one thing. ONE thing. i leave spending at least $80. i love the target ads every sunday too.

9. pictures. i love taking them. i love being in them. i love posting them online (although i do not know how to do that on here yet). i love having them all over my room. they are the best memories. i love capturing the moment.

10. saved the best for last. my friends. all of them. every last one. i cannot even begin to explain how blessed i am to have such wonderfully supportive people in my life. uncondional support. it is so rare. if i were to even try to explain the friendships i have it would be insanely long and probably a little emotional, so for the purpose of my happy blog i am going to leave it at that.


ok i figure ten for now would be enough. i have cheered up a bit. maybe its due to talking about my favorite things. or maybe its due to the 3rd redbull ive had today.

3 comments:

  1. can i just say that i whole-heartedly agree with each and every one of those!
    1)seriously. my blog originated because i love making lists and writing things down. unfortunately, i never actually follow-through in crossing them off. haha woops
    2) once again, love it, but never use it to my advantage...haha
    3-10) nothing more to say than: YES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i just say that i do the EXACT same thing with my christmas list. Name, Gift, Store it needs to be purchased at, and budget for the gift..haha i love you holmes!

    ReplyDelete