Thursday, December 3, 2009

Making time...

Time for me to be totally and overwhelmingly frantic! Its time for Christmas shopping!! Right now I am working 6 OR 7 days a week (in addition to being a FULL TIME graduate student). Due to this, I am finding that I have zero time to Christmas shop, eat, sleep, have a social life or even take 5 min to myself for that matter. Even though any sane person would not have time, I make time. I make time to see friends. I make time for homework. I make time. I am exhausted and dragging but I have made time. My hair is in shambles, I have bags under my eyes and I am currently running on 2 sugar free red bulls. But...I have made the time. My next thought is how I am going to make the time to get coffee after work and before class. I need to make time for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment