Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Accident or unconsciously on purpse?

I came face to face with a typical Lindsay moment. Seriously, the definition of my life.

I have had this car for 5 years. 5 long years I have spent trying not to put miles on my car because I had done a 5 year lease. I know that if you go over the set mileage then when you turn the car in you owe a BIG chunk of change. So five years to the day would be a few days before Christmas this year, and I have just under 60,000 miles. Lame...i know.

Anyway, I contacted the dealer to find out how I go about turning the car in and such since the date is about four weeks away. I have been getting super pumped to start looking at new cars. Although, the thought of having to buy and pay for a car right now terrifies me (i am still a full time student and have yet to enter my "big girl job"). Anyway, the dealer informed me that i have one last payment to make and then the car is mine. WHAT? I own the car. Five years ago, little 19 year old me didn't realize it but bought the car instead of leasing it. I have one payment left and then the car is 100% mine and 100% paid off. So without knowing five years ago I purchased a car. By accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment