Friday, November 5, 2010

Embracing your flaws

First thing is first. Embrace your flaws. In order to be happy, successful, - and most importantly FIERCE - you have to know your flaws and love them. Love them to the point that they no longer become the burden of the flaw.

To prove my point, I will put a few of them out there. Oh yes, the only child is showing ownership! Remember this day - because I dont do it too often...

1. I am always late. I have accepted this a long time ago. I am late to everything I do. Do not take it personally. It is not you. Its me. Gosh, I felt like we just broke up. But really, Im late. If im on time - something is wrong.

2. I take on TOO much. I commit to too many jobs, tasks, plans, assignments, meetings, clubs, organizations, and positions.

3. I dont get enough sleep. That girl in the starbucks parking lot you see sleeping before she goes in to get her 3rd cup of coffee? Yeah - thats me.

4. I have newly discovered that I have road rage. Its pretty bad. Im pretty sure it will get me in big trouble one day.

5. I cannot spell and I my grammar is terrible. Thank God for spell-check.

6. I am the mouthy Redskins fan. I embrace the hell out of this. Its not a flaw to be a Redskins fan by any means. But the mouth and the amount of talking I do is pretty unladylike.

7. I am 100% addicted to my blackberry. I will lie right to your face about my addiction - but its pretty bad.

8. If I didnt write it down I will forget it.

9. I have a hard time telling people how I feel. My gut - my honest feelings. You will probably never know. Unless your name is sam. Then I crush you all the time :)

10. THIS THIS THIS! read this! this is trueee! love love loveeee!

...and for those of you who cant embrace your own flaws - or mine. Well then take a slice of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment