Saturday, April 10, 2010

An Ode to the Morning Dance Off.


...before I crush this post I first want to take care of two things.
1. Recent lack of posting. To be honest, haven't really felt it. But hopefully that fierce spark will be reignited.
2. Dedication of this post to Ms. Erin Jeffress & Ms. Samantha Laraia. Erin has embraced the dance off from another state (love it)! Sammy has seen the morning dance off in all of its glory. Let me tell you, its life changing.

Now, the morning dance off. It should be noted that I crush it in the morning, however sometimes other times are quite necessary. Therefore, I urge each and every one of you to try it. Simply just put on a fierce mix. Sometimes I crush to 80s music. It really doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that you belt your little heart out. Have an intense dance off with yourself. Challenge yourself. Forget in that moment that long list of things you have to do that day, that week...

Enjoy your own presence. Laugh at your ridiculousness. Love every moment of it. Sometimes, I get carried away and it makes me late. But you know what? Being a few min late is worth the moment. It sets the tone for your entire day. So my little fiercys...dance your butts off. Do it to a song that you would normally be too embarrassed to jam to. Do it to a song that is older than you are. Do it to a song that you barely know the words to, but think you do. But most importantly do it to a song that makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment