Friday, April 30, 2010

Here's to you rudey rude!

My day started off wonderful. I had a fantastic night, and a gorgeous morning to wake up to. Its my beautiful mother's birthday today, so I was looking forward to celebrating with her tonight. Work has been great and the coffee has been extra delicious. Lets face it, the coffee is always delicious.

One hour before I get off work! Glorious. Cannot wait to ride home with the windows down and blast my music. I may even do a little jig as I cruise down 270. I dont even care if I hit traffic. Thats how fantastic my mood is.

Then you call. You little rudey rude. Nasty person. I didn't realize just because you were miserable you had to make everyone else around you suffer as well. Is it your expensive lifestyle that makes you feel the need to be nasty to those around you? You called three times and were totally hid all three times. I will tell you right now that I will not allow your rudeness to ruin my day.

So as you sit at home miserable with stupid hair and a cold heart I will be cruising down 270 in traffic perfectly content in my non-fancy car.

The moral of the story? Next time I would suggest being nice to the receptionist if you want an appointment. Otherwise, I can add you to our pretty extensive waiting list ;)

Here's to you rudey rude!

No comments:

Post a Comment