Wednesday, April 28, 2010

An Ode to Monica

Thats right ladies and gentlemen, I chose a fierce Ginger. Monica BY FAR has one of the best personalities I have ever come across in my entire life. She is freaking hysterical. Shes a raging red head - which def makes her extra fierce. Monica is the type of person where if you happen to be having a lame day (ie: did not get to perform morning dance off, sat in hid traffic, and have way too much to accomplish in 45 min) she will throw a bit of Monica wit on your situation and make you feel fierce once again. Her undying love for hooker heels, jcrew and the rage cage allows her a very special place in my heart. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for such a wonderful person - I just hope she keeps her all arts & sciences love under wraps. Get 'em Monica, you man-eater you!


Some of Heather's bridesmaids at one of her bridal showers!
Monica is the super hot ging with the gorg locks. OBVS




I know all of you are sitting on pins and needles waiting for your turn to be chosen. But just wait, your time will come my loves...if you are fierce enough.

Ps. if you want something extra hysterical to read to go along with the morning dance off I suggest you read my friend Orchid's blog at http://twirkid.blogspot.com

sorry for my lack of skills inserting the link. i couldn't figure it out and im short a cup of coffee today!

1 comment:

  1. Holy obsession! This by far, is the nicest thing I've ever read... you made my day! I loooove you!!

    ReplyDelete