Tuesday, November 24, 2009

defintions and introductions

My favorite definition of ode...

"A lyric poem of some length, usually of a serious or meditative nature and having an elevated style and formal stanzaic structure." Sounds fierce, huh?

Right now I choose 2010. I am so ready for everything to come that year (25th birthday, Heathers wedding!!!!, and a fresh start). So ready to put 2009 very, very, very far behind me. I choose new memories, new pictures, my wonderfully supportive friends, family and a new me. I choose for 2010 to be an ode to myself, an ode to me. So come on, lets get through these next few weeks. At least from now until then I will be with my most favorite people ever. I feel pretty lucky to have this time of the year in the company of such fantastic people. People who never judge, constantly support and get me to "get real"...

People who support my ode to myself...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment