Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Second Ode to Favorites!

Cheers to my fellow OCS sufferer, Prashant! Here we are celebrating New Years! Clearly being emotional because we are soo blessed! Haha!


I am so glad I will be celebrating his 25th birthday tonight! He is super fierce! Prahant and I have been friends for about ten years now (woah). He is one of the only people I know (other than myself) that embraces his OCS.

For those of you that dont know, OCS is a very serious disturbance relating to "Only Child Syndrome". We require the best, and by gosh we get it. We whine, we stomp, we expect too much of other people, and we put them before we put ourselves. With age we have learned to share, although the thought makes us cringe. We take too long to get ready and realize the importance of the perfect look for a important occasion. You have something we want? We will get it. You want something? We will remember and make sure that we are that wonderful person to get it for you. Our friends and family come first. Our foes, well we know all about them too. We were born alone, no siblings to grow up with. Our friends became our siblings. We are our own best friends, and if you are lucky then maybe you too.

Prashant embodies all of that. He is also HYSTERICAL. Like seriously, I know people with OCS are full of themselves and I dont want to blow him up even more but he cracks me up. If I have had a lame day and I talk to him, then I know I will laugh and enjoy myself for that time. He also is dating a super fly homie of mine...keepin' that fly lady on his arm. Holler!

So, tonight I am celebrating his 25th birthday. He tells me a bunch of people will be there...and some adults. I said, P...WE ARE ADULTS. Guess sometimes people like him who embrace life forget that they are adults since they live life to the fullest. So fierce!

No comments:

Post a Comment